Salmon And Broad Bean BakeBy Cathie Lonnie On Oct 09, 2020
Cooking Salmon and broad bean bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Salmon and broad bean bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This omegarich pasta bake is fortified with salmon and broad beans.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Salmon And Broad Bean Bake
- 375g dried tortiglioni pasta
- 2 cups frozen broad beans
- 25g butter
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat thickened cream
- 1 large red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 cup grated reduced-fat tasty cheese
- 415g can red salmon, drained, bones and skin removed, flaked
The instruction how to make Salmon And Broad Bean Bake
- Grease a 5cm-deep, 22cm x 27cm (base) baking dish. Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until just tender. Drain. Transfer to a bowl.
- Meanwhile, place beans in a bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Peel and discard skins.
- Preheat grill on high. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until softened. Add flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture bubbles. Gradually stir in milk and cream. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until mixture has thickened. Stir in capsicum and one-third of the cheese. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until melted and smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add milk mixture, beans and salmon to pasta. Stir to combine. Transfer to prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Grill for 7 minutes or until golden. Stand for 5 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Salmon And Broad Bean Bake
fatContent: 814.99 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 82 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein
sodiumContent: 127 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : grill, kid friendly, family friendly, budget friendly, easy, cheese, capsicum, cream, milk, pasta, broad beans, pescatarian, fish, canned salmon, lunch, main, dinner, winter, low carb, high fibre,