Pappardelle With Italian Sausage, Radicchio And SageBy Cynthia Black On Oct 07, 2020
Cooking Pappardelle with Italian sausage, radicchio and sage step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pappardelle with Italian sausage, radicchio and sage you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pappardelle With Italian Sausage, Radicchio And Sage
- 2 red capsicums, quartered, seeded
- 375g pappardelle
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (about 400g) spicy Italian sausages
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped sage
- 1/2 radicchio, inner leaves only (see note)
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup (60g) shaved Romano cheese
The instruction how to make Pappardelle With Italian Sausage, Radicchio And Sage
- Preheat grill on high. Cook capsicum, skin-side up, under grill for 10 minutes or until charred and blistered. Transfer to a heatproof bowl, cover with a plate or foil and set aside for 5-10 minutes (this helps lift the skin). Peel and then cut flesh into 1cm-thick strips.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup (60ml) cooking water.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil in a large heavy-based frying pan over high heat. Add sausages and cook, turning, for 10 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and slice into 2cm-thick slices.
- Add tomatoes to pan and cook for 2 minutes or until they start to soften. Add the sage, capsicum, sausage, radicchio and spinach and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Add pasta to the pan with remaining oil and reserved cooking water and cook, stirring, until heated through. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Divide evenly among serving plates. Sprinkle with shaved Romano and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Pappardelle With Italian Sausage, Radicchio And Sage
fatContent: 543.964 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe