Spicy Risoni And PrawnsBy Not available On Oct 08, 2020
Cooking Spicy risoni and prawns step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spicy risoni and prawns you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
If youre looking for a quick meal for the whole family try this delicious spicy risoni and prawns.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spicy Risoni And Prawns
- 1 1/2 cups dried risoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 700g Australian raw king prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined (see tip)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
The instruction how to make Spicy Risoni And Prawns
- Cook the risoni in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the prawns and cook, stirring often, for 3 mins or until they change colour. Add the garlic and chilli, and toss for 1 min. Add the tomato and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until the tomato softens.
- Drain the risoni and add to the prawn mixture. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with chives to serve.
Nutritions of Spicy Risoni And Prawns
fatContent: 369.972 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26.8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2.2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 51 grams protein
sodiumContent: 369 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler