Fusilli With Feta & Char-grilled PeppersBy Not available On Oct 08, 2020
Cooking Fusilli with feta & char-grilled peppers step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fusilli with feta & char-grilled peppers you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This colourful pasta dish combines shaved ham, pine nuts, spring onions and fun pasta spirals.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fusilli With Feta & Char-grilled Peppers
- 400g fusilli pasta spirals
- 285g wood roasted whole small peppers, drained, chopped
- 100g shaved ham, finely chopped
- 65g pine nuts, toasted
- 180g persian feta in oil
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped plus extra to serve
The instruction how to make Fusilli With Feta & Char-grilled Peppers
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet directions. Drain. Place in a large salad bowl.
- Add peppers, ham, spring onions and pine nuts and toss to combine. Crumble over feta and add the oil from the feta jar. Toss pasta gently, top with extra chopped spring onions and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Fusilli With Feta & Char-grilled Peppers
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler