Fettuccine With Roast Pumpkin And RicottaBy Michelle Noerianto On Oct 04, 2020
Cooking Fettuccine with roast pumpkin and ricotta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fettuccine with roast pumpkin and ricotta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This vegetarian pasta is low in fat but high in flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fettuccine With Roast Pumpkin And Ricotta
- 1/2 small butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, halved, sliced
- Freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil spray
- 12 fresh sage leaves
- 4 slices white bread, crust removed
- 500g pkt fettuccine
- 300g low fat fresh ricotta
The instruction how to make Fettuccine With Roast Pumpkin And Ricotta
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place the pumpkin and onion on a baking tray and season with pepper. Spray lightly with olive oil spray and bake for 30 minutes. Add the sage leaves and bake for another 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, process the bread in a food processor until rough crumbs form. Toast the breadcrumbs in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, tossing until golden. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain.
- Toss the pasta with the roast pumpkin, toasted breadcrumbs and crumble over the ricotta. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Fettuccine With Roast Pumpkin And Ricotta
fatContent: 656.772 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 112 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein
sodiumContent: 38 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pan fry, bake, winter, dinner, main, italian, onion, pumpkin, vegetarian, pasta, cheese, ricotta, roast, fettucine, butternut, low-fat, traditional, comfort food, special occasion, kid friendly, high carb, low fat, Barilla,
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup