Spaghetti With Parsley And Walnut SauceBy Fiona Hammond On Oct 03, 2020
Cooking Spaghetti with parsley and walnut sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spaghetti with parsley and walnut sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
It sounds simple but this pasta dish packs a flavour punch.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spaghetti With Parsley And Walnut Sauce
- 400g spaghetti
- Shaved Parmesan, to serve
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh continental parsley leaves
- 95g (3/4 cup) walnut pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 125mls (1/2 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Spaghetti With Parsley And Walnut Sauce
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions, until al dente.
- Meanwhile: to make the parsley & walnut sauce, place the parsley, walnuts and garlic in the bowl of a food processor. With the motor running, gradually add the olive oil in a thin stream and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the spaghetti and return to saucepan with the sauce. Place saucepan over medium heat and toss until the spaghetti is well coated in the sauce and heated through.
- Divide among serving bowls and serve immediately topped with the shaved Parmesan.
Nutritions of Spaghetti With Parsley And Walnut Sauce
fatContent: 518.869 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
Tags : vegetarian main, vegetarian, main, dinner, lunch, boil, easy, quick, walnut, parsley, spaghetti, pasta, spring, summer, italian, traditional, comfort food, simple, low carb, low sodium, lower gi, low sugar, Barilla,
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe