Spaghetti Alla GenoveseBy Valli Little On Oct 03, 2020
Cooking Spaghetti alla Genovese step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spaghetti alla Genovese you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This traditional pasta meal is full of the goodness of potatoes and beans.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spaghetti Alla Genovese
- 10 small kipfler potatoes, peeled
- 125g thin French beans, topped, tailed (see Notes)
- 350g spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons good-quality pesto
- Sea salt
- Baby basil leaves, to serve
- Grated fresh parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Spaghetti Alla Genovese
- Cut potatoes into 1 1/2cm slices and place in boiling salted water (alternatively steam) for 5 minutes until just tender. Add beans to potatoes for the last minute of cooking. Cool and refresh beans in cold water. Set aside with the potatoes.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following packet directions or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, place beans, potatoes and pesto in a large bowl. Season well with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drain pasta (reserving about 1/2 cup of the cooking water). Add pasta and reserved water to potato mixture and use tongs to toss together; the water will mix with the starch in the potatoes and with the pesto to form a light sauce.
- Serve in bowls garnished with basil and parmesan.
Nutritions of Spaghetti Alla Genovese
fatContent: 537.033 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 92 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 17 grams protein
Tags : dinner party, italian, potato, spring, summer, pasta, lunch, dinner, vegetarian, main, potatoes, mains, winter, traditional, comfort food, kid friendly, spaghetti, high carb, low sodium, low fat, heart friendly, low sugar, Barilla,