Prawn Saganaki With RisoniBy Gemma Luongo On Oct 03, 2020
Cooking Prawn saganaki with risoni step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Prawn saganaki with risoni you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This Prawn saganaki with risoni is quick and easy to prepare.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Prawn Saganaki With Risoni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 250g yellow cherry tomatoes
- 250g dried risoni
- 600g (24) Coles medium raw prawns from the deli
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh continental parsley, torn
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Prawn Saganaki With Risoni
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the combined tomatoes and cook, stirring often, for 8 minutes or until soft and tender. Transfer to a large plate.
- Meanwhile, cook the risoni following packet directions. Drain.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Add the prawns and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until the prawns are cooked through.
- Add the tomatoes, risoni and parsley to the prawn mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Divide among serving dishes and top with the feta. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Prawn Saganaki With Risoni
fatContent: 532.253 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 55.8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 47.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 338 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe