Chicken Sausage And Baby Broccoli PenneBy Not available On Sep 30, 2020
Cooking Chicken sausage and baby broccoli penne step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken sausage and baby broccoli penne you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Use chicken sausage for a quick short cut to this meatball and baby broccoli pasta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken Sausage And Baby Broccoli Penne
- 300g penne
- 2 bunches baby broccoli, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 375g Coles Simply Less Chicken Sausages, skins removed
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 120g pkt Coles Brand Australian Baby Rocket
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/3 cup (25g) shaved parmesan
The instruction how to make Chicken Sausage And Baby Broccoli Penne
- Cook the penne in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente, adding the baby broccoli in the last 2 mins of cooking. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add sausage and cook, coarsely breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 6 mins or until golden brown and cooked through. Add the chilli and garlic and cook for 1 min or until aromatic.
- Add the penne mixture, lemon juice, lemon zest, rocket, basil, remaining oil and half the parmesan to the frying pan. Toss to combine. Season.
- Divide among serving plates. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan to serve.
Nutritions of Chicken Sausage And Baby Broccoli Penne
fatContent: 608.733 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 58 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein