Lemon Tuna RisoniBy Amanda Shearer On Sep 30, 2020
Cooking Lemon tuna risoni step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lemon tuna risoni you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lemon Tuna Risoni
- 1 1/2 cups dried risoni pasta
- 300g broccoli, cut into florets
- 425g can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium yellow capsicum, chopped
- 2 long red chillies, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100g reduced-fat ricotta cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Lemon Tuna Risoni
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Add broccoli to pan for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Return to pan.
- Add tuna, tomatoes, capsicum, chillies, parsley, lemon juice and garlic to pan. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Divide between bowls. Top with ricotta. Serve.
Nutritions of Lemon Tuna Risoni
fatContent: 472.264 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 50 milligrams cholesterol