Smoked Paprika And Honey Chicken Drumsticks With Pasta SaladBy Not available On Sep 28, 2020
Cooking Smoked paprika and honey chicken drumsticks with pasta salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Smoked paprika and honey chicken drumsticks with pasta salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create a new family favourite with these sticky chicken drumsticks topped with a fresh pasta salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Smoked Paprika And Honey Chicken Drumsticks With Pasta Salad
- 300g Coles Brand Spiral Pasta
- 1/4 cup (90ml) honey
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 8 Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Drumsticks
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper strips
- 100g steamed green beans, coarsely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 100g fetta
The instruction how to make Smoked Paprika And Honey Chicken Drumsticks With Pasta Salad
- Preheat oven to 200C. Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine the honey, paprika, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, cinnamon and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat for 2 mins or until honey melts. Place chicken on a baking tray lined with baking paper and brush with the honey mixture. Cook in the oven, turning once and basting occasionally with marinade, for 35-40 mins or until cooked through.
- Place the pasta in a large bowl. Add the red pepper, beans, cucumber, parsley and fetta. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Serve the chicken with the pasta salad.
Nutritions of Smoked Paprika And Honey Chicken Drumsticks With Pasta Salad