Italian Sausage, Broccoli & Fennel Pasta BakeBy Chissy Freer On Sep 28, 2020
Cooking Italian sausage, broccoli & fennel pasta bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Italian sausage, broccoli & fennel pasta bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This recipe is brought to you by the Taste team and Heinz.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Italian Sausage, Broccoli & Fennel Pasta Bake
- 150g Heinz Gluten Free Fusilli
- 175g broccoli, trimmed, cut into small florets
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 bulb baby fennel, trimmed, finely chopped
- 150g gluten free pork & fennel sausages, casings removed, meat crumbled
- 20g butter
- 1 tbs gluten free plain flour
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 25g (1/4 cup) finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 40g roasted red capsicum, chopped
- 2 tbs chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 35g (1/4 cup) grated Mozzarella cheese
- 35g (1/4 cup) grated cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Italian Sausage, Broccoli & Fennel Pasta Bake
- Preheat oven to 180C (or 160C fan-forced). Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water according to packet instructions, or until al dente, adding broccoli for last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain well and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large non stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and fennel, cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the crumbled sausage meat, cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until browned. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat until foaming. Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until the mixture bubbles. Remove from heat. Gradually stir in the milk until smooth. Stir over a medium heat until the sauce thickens. Stir in the parmesan. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the sausage mixture, bechamel, capsicum and parsley to the pasta, stir to combine. Transfer pasta to a 1 .25 litre (5 cup) capacity ovenproof baking dish. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving with baby rocket leaves if desired.
Nutritions of Italian Sausage, Broccoli & Fennel Pasta Bake
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler