Greek Chicken Meatballs And Pasta Warm SaladBy On Sep 27, 2020
Cooking Greek chicken meatballs and pasta warm salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Greek chicken meatballs and pasta warm salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This easy Greek chicken meatballs and pasta warm salad is ready in minutes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Greek Chicken Meatballs And Pasta Warm Salad
- 400g risoni pasta
- 200g grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed
- 500g Lilydale Free Range Chicken mince
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 100g Greek feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- Mixed leaf salad, to serve (optional)
- Lemon wedges, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Greek Chicken Meatballs And Pasta Warm Salad
- Cook risoni in salted boiling water according to packet directions. Drain and return to the pan. Add tomatoes, olives, capers and remaining olive oil. Season and toss the ingredients through. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the Lilydale Free Range Chicken mince, lemon rind, egg, oregano, breadcrumbs and half the feta.
- Season and stir to combine. Roll heaped tablespoons into balls.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium high heat. Cook the meatballs for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top risoni with meatballs and sprinkle feta and mint leaves. Serve with leaf salad and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Greek Chicken Meatballs And Pasta Warm Salad