Tomato, Olive, Feta And Herb Pasta SaladBy Not available On Sep 26, 2020
Cooking Tomato, olive, feta and herb pasta salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tomato, olive, feta and herb pasta salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A fresh alternative to traditional creamy pasta salads, great on a hot summer day and suitable for vegetarians.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tomato, Olive, Feta And Herb Pasta Salad
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 375g farfalle pasta
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 70g baby rocket leaves
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
The instruction how to make Tomato, Olive, Feta And Herb Pasta Salad
- Preheat oven to hot, 200C.
- Toss 250g punnet cherry tomatoes in a baking pan with 2 teaspoons olive oil and season to taste. Bake for 15-20 mins, until beginning to collapse. Remove and allow to cool.
- Cook 375g farfalle in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet instructions. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a small jug, whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, juice 1 lemon and 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce.
- Place warm pasta in a large bowl. Pour half the dressing over and toss until well combined. Set aside to cool.
- Add 70g baby rocket leaves, 100g crumbled feta, 1/2 cup kalamata olives, 1/2 cup chopped mint leaves, 1/2 cup torn basil leaves, 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts and remaining dressing to pasta, tossing well.
Nutritions of Tomato, Olive, Feta And Herb Pasta Salad