Pancetta, Basil And Tomato With Spinach And Ricotta PastaBy Not available On Sep 26, 2020
Cooking Pancetta, basil and tomato with spinach and ricotta pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pancetta, basil and tomato with spinach and ricotta pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Packed full of suprising but delicious flavours, this pasta dish is a winner with friends and family.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pancetta, Basil And Tomato With Spinach And Ricotta Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100g sliced pancetta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 700ml tomato passata
- 625g pack spinach and ricotta agnolotti
- shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Pancetta, Basil And Tomato With Spinach And Ricotta Pasta
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large saucepan on medium. Sautu00e9 100g sliced pancetta, 1 chopped onion and 1 crushed garlic clove for 4-5 minutes, until onion is tender.
- Stir in 700ml tomato and basil passata and cook, stirring, for 15-20 mins until sauce reduces and thickens slightly. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook 625g pack spinach and ricotta-filled pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet instructions. Drain well. Spoon sauce over pasta and serve topped with shaved parmesan.
Nutritions of Pancetta, Basil And Tomato With Spinach And Ricotta Pasta