Cauliflower, Chilli & Anchovy Pasta With Lemon PangrattatoBy Gemma Luongo On Sep 27, 2020
Cooking Cauliflower, chilli & anchovy pasta with lemon pangrattato step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cauliflower, chilli & anchovy pasta with lemon pangrattato you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Restaurantstyle pasta at home? Yep! This is stylish, delish and has a slight chilli kick.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cauliflower, Chilli & Anchovy Pasta With Lemon Pangrattato
- 500g San Remo Orrechiette Pasta
- 1 cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 120g (2 cups) fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 small fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 45g can anchovies, drained, chopped
The instruction how to make Cauliflower, Chilli & Anchovy Pasta With Lemon Pangrattato
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, cook the cauliflower in a saucepan of boiling water for 5-6 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Stir in the breadcrumbs for 4-5 minutes or until golden. Stir in the lemon rind.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl. Heat remaining oil in pan over medium heat. Stir garlic, chilli and anchovy for 2 minutes or until aromatic. Stir in cauliflower for 2 minutes. Add to pasta. Toss to combine. Top with lemon pangrattato.
Nutritions of Cauliflower, Chilli & Anchovy Pasta With Lemon Pangrattato
fatContent: 798.26 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 112 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein
Tags : family friendly, budget friendly, pan fry, lemon, pescatarian, fish, anchovies, garlic, breadcrumbs, european, italian, chilli, cauliflower, pasta, main, mains, dinner, seafood, easy, simple, everyday, budget, cheap,