Creamy Cauliflower Pasta With Almonds And Crispy SageBy Claire Brookman On Sep 26, 2020
Cooking Creamy cauliflower pasta with almonds and crispy sage step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamy cauliflower pasta with almonds and crispy sage you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Use up cooked chicken in this speedy cauliflower and pasta recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamy Cauliflower Pasta With Almonds And Crispy Sage
- 1 large eschalot, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan, plus extra to serve
- 375g dried pappardelle
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage leaves
- 1 1/2 cups sliced cooked chicken
The instruction how to make Creamy Cauliflower Pasta With Almonds And Crispy Sage
- Place eschalot, garlic and cauliflower in a large heatproof bowl. Add 1 tablespoon water. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes or until very tender. Transfer mixture to a food processor. Add milk and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Process until smooth.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta following packet directions until tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium heat. Add almonds and sage. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until almonds are golden. Transfer half the mixture to a bowl. Reduce heat to low. Add cauliflower mixture, chicken and pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Stir for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining almond mixture and extra parmesan. Serve.
Nutritions of Creamy Cauliflower Pasta With Almonds And Crispy Sage
fatContent: 630.96 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 73.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 58 milligrams cholesterol