Cheesy Tray-baked Chicken With Herb PastaBy Katrina Woodman On Sep 23, 2020
Cooking Cheesy tray-baked chicken with herb pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cheesy tray-baked chicken with herb pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a quick and easy midweek meal, try this cheesy traybaked chicken with herb pasta and baked fennel.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cheesy Tray-baked Chicken With Herb Pasta
- 3 baby fennel bulbs, cut into 5mm-thick slices
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 large (about 650g) chicken breast fillets
- 4 large slices (about 200g) mozzarella
- 300g mixed baby tomatoes, halved
- 300g egg fettuccine
- 50g butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, finely chopped, plus extra leaves, to serve
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
The instruction how to make Cheesy Tray-baked Chicken With Herb Pasta
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Grease a large non-stick baking tray with olive oil. Place fennel, 1 tbs oil, garlic and juice of half a lemon on the prepared tray. Season. Toss to combine. Bake on the top shelf of the oven for 10 minutes, until just tender.
- Add the chicken to the tray and top with cheese slices. Drizzle with 1 tbs oil. Season. Bake for 6 minutes. Place the tomatoes and remaining 2 tsp oil in a bowl. Toss to coat. Add to tray. Bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 tbs cooking liquid. Return the pasta and reserved cooking liquid to the pan. Add the butter, basil and chives. Toss well to combine.
- Preheat the oven grill to high. Grill chicken and vegetables for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is golden and the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with extra basil leaves and serve with pasta and remaining lemon half.
Nutritions of Cheesy Tray-baked Chicken With Herb Pasta
fatContent: 677.326 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 54 grams protein