Avocado Pesto Pasta With Hot-smoked SalmonBy Amira Georgy On Sep 25, 2020
Cooking Avocado pesto pasta with hot-smoked salmon step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Avocado pesto pasta with hot-smoked salmon you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A tasty homemade pesto using basil and avocado, served with pasta, hotsmoked salmon, tomato and more avocado.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Avocado Pesto Pasta With Hot-smoked Salmon
- 375g fettuccine
- 3 cups fresh basil leaves, loosely packed
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, toasted
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, finely grated
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 avocados
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 100g baby rocket
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 185g peppered hot-smoked salmon, skin removed, flaked
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Avocado Pesto Pasta With Hot-smoked Salmon
- Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain, reserving u00bc cup cooking water. Cover pasta to keep warm.
- Place basil, garlic, walnuts, lemon rind and juice into a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Roughly chop 1 avocado. Add chopped avocado, oil and 2 tablespoons reserved cooking water to basil mixture. Process until smooth and combined (if mixture is too thick, add remaining tablespoon of cooking liquid). Season well with salt and pepper.
- Combine pasta, pesto, rocket, tomato and salmon in a large bowl. Slice remaining avocado. Serve pasta topped with sliced avocado and basil.
Nutritions of Avocado Pesto Pasta With Hot-smoked Salmon
fatContent: 746.397 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 28.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 36 milligrams cholesterol