Simply Divine Creamy Spinach And Mushroom PastaBy Member recipe On Sep 24, 2020
Cooking Simply divine creamy spinach and mushroom pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Simply divine creamy spinach and mushroom pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Simply Divine Creamy Spinach And Mushroom Pasta
- 200g penne rigate or pasta bows
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 400g fresh thick cream
- Salt & pepper
The instruction how to make Simply Divine Creamy Spinach And Mushroom Pasta
- Cook pasta in salted water according to packet directions until soft. Drain.
- Meanwhile, olive oil in a large saucepan. Add garlic and onion and cook until onions become tender. Add mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream and stir constantly, ensuring cream does not burn. Turn down the heat and add baby spinach until wilted. Allow to simmer.
- Drain pasta well and add to the saucepan, mixing through well. Serve.
Nutritions of Simply Divine Creamy Spinach And Mushroom Pasta