Balsamic And Rosemary T-Bone Steaks With Pasta SaladBy Not available On Sep 25, 2020
Cooking Balsamic and rosemary T-Bone steaks with pasta salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Balsamic and rosemary T-Bone steaks with pasta salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a quick weeknight meal serve up these juicy balsamic and rosemary infused Tbone steaks served with pasta salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Balsamic And Rosemary T-Bone Steaks With Pasta Salad
- 300g Coles Brand pasta spirals
- 4 (1.6kg) Coles Australian beef T-Bone steaks
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) basil pesto
- 1/2 cup (125ml) buttermilk
- 10 (150g) Coles Brand cherry bocconcini, halved
- 1/2 cup (50g) chargrilled capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (75g) pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 60g rocket
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Balsamic And Rosemary T-Bone Steaks With Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water as per packet instructions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile place steaks in a large glass or ceramic dish. Combine oil, vinegar, garlic and rosemary in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over steaks, tossing to coat. Set aside for 10 mins for the flavours to develop.
- Place pasta in a large bowl. Whisk pesto and buttermilk to combine. Add to pasta and toss to combine. Add bocconcini, capsicum, olives and rocket. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Heat a lightly oiled barbecue or chargrill over medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 2-3 mins each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Rest for 5 mins. Serve steaks with pasta salad and crusty bread.
Nutritions of Balsamic And Rosemary T-Bone Steaks With Pasta Salad
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone