Garlic Prawns And Squid Pasta With Crunchy CrumbsBy Liz Macri On Sep 23, 2020
Cooking Garlic prawns and squid pasta with crunchy crumbs step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Garlic prawns and squid pasta with crunchy crumbs you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This delicious seafood pasta is topped in a crunchy garlic crumb.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Garlic Prawns And Squid Pasta With Crunchy Crumbs
- 375g dried castellane pasta (see notes)
- 400g garlic-marinated peeled green prawns, halved lengthways (see notes)
- 2 cleaned squid hoods, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 400g grape tomatoes
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
- 45g can anchovies in oil, drained, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
The instruction how to make Garlic Prawns And Squid Pasta With Crunchy Crumbs
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, place prawns and squid in a medium bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil. Toss to coat. Heat a greased barbecue hotplate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook prawns and squid for 2 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a medium bowl. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat 1/2 the remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add breadcrumbs. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a bowl.
- Cut 1/2 the tomatoes in half. Add remaining oil to pan. Add chilli and anchovies. Cook for 1 minute or until softened. Add tomatoes. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly softened. Add reserved cooking liquid. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add prawns, squid and pasta. Reduce heat to low. Toss for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Add basil and parsley to pasta. Toss to combine. Divide pasta between bowls. Serve sprinkled with breadcrumbs.
Nutritions of Garlic Prawns And Squid Pasta With Crunchy Crumbs
fatContent: 665.854 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 40.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 250 milligrams cholesterol