One-dish Ham And Vegetable Pasta BakeBy Claire Brookman On Sep 24, 2020
Cooking One-dish ham and vegetable pasta bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for One-dish ham and vegetable pasta bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
What could be more satisfying than a hearty, pipinghot pasta bake? And whats not to love about a delicious onepan dinner the whole family will enjoy? So go on dig in!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of One-dish Ham And Vegetable Pasta Bake
- 420g can Campbells Condensed Cream of Asparagus Soup
- 3 cups milk
- 500g dried farfalle pasta
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 200g green beans, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 200g sliced leg ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
The instruction how to make One-dish Ham And Vegetable Pasta Bake
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Place soup in a bowl. Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth and combined. Place pasta in a 12-cup-capacity baking dish. Add soup mixture. Stir to combine. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Add mustard, lemon rind, peas, beans, zucchini and ham. Stir to combine. Bake, covered, for a further 20 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are just tender. Uncover. Stir in the boiling water and chives. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for a further 10 minutes or until top is golden. Stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritions of One-dish Ham And Vegetable Pasta Bake
fatContent: 517.435 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 55 milligrams cholesterol