Italian Throw-together Mince And Olive PastaBy Claire Brookman On Sep 23, 2020
Cooking Italian throw-together mince and olive pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Italian throw-together mince and olive pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This easy take on bolognese will win over everyone.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Italian Throw-together Mince And Olive Pasta
- 375g dried angel hair pasta
- 185g tub pitted mixed marinated olives
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 500g pork and veal mince
- 1 brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 400g tomato medley mix, halved
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 6 radicchio leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, plus extra to serve
The instruction how to make Italian Throw-together Mince And Olive Pasta
- Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain olives, reserving marinating oil. Cut olives in half.
- Meanwhile, heat 1/2 the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add 1/2 the mince. Cook, breaking up lumps with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining mince.
- Add remaining oil to pan. Add onion. Cook for 3 minutes or until softened. Add garlic, fennel seeds and pine nuts. Cook for 30 seconds or until toasted. Return mince to pan. Add tomato, olives, vinegar, sugar and reserved marinating oil. Cook for 3 minutes. Add radicchio, pasta, basil and parsley. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Serve topped with extra parsley.
Nutritions of Italian Throw-together Mince And Olive Pasta
fatContent: 721.302 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 40.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 89 milligrams cholesterol