Baked Penne With Capsicum, Artichoke And FetaBy Louise Pickford On Sep 16, 2020
Cooking Baked penne with capsicum, artichoke and feta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Baked penne with capsicum, artichoke and feta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Combine prosciutto, tomatoes and basil for an easy pasta bake thats just zinging with flavour!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Baked Penne With Capsicum, Artichoke And Feta
- Olive oil spray, to grease
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 500g penne rigate
- 450g bought chargrilled capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 x 340g can marinated artichokes, drained
- 60g (1/4 cup) sliced semi-dried tomatoes
- 200g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 100g prosciutto slices, excess fat trimmed, halved crossways
- Finely shredded basil, extra, to serve
- Rocket salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Baked Penne With Capsicum, Artichoke And Feta
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Spray eight 500ml (2-cup) capacity ovenproof baking dishes with olive oil spray to grease. Place dishes on 2 baking trays.
- Combine the tomato, garlic, basil and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain and return to pan. Add the tomato mixture, capsicum, artichokes, semi-dried tomato and half the feta and stir to combine. Spoon evenly among prepared dishes.
- Arrange the prosciutto over the pasta mixture and top with remaining feta. Cover loosely with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for a further 10 minutes or until golden brown. Top with extra basil and serve with rocket salad, if desired.
Nutritions of Baked Penne With Capsicum, Artichoke And Feta
fatContent: 371.645 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein
Tags : dinner, lunch, family friendly, bake, prosciutto, feta, semi dried tomato, artichoke, capsicum, garlic, canned tomatoes, pasta, artichokes, main, mains, easy, simple, everyday, family, kid-friendly, budget, kid friendly, winter, Barilla,