Prawn Penne With Fresh Tomato SalsaBy Emma Braz On Sep 16, 2020
Cooking Prawn penne with fresh tomato salsa step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Prawn penne with fresh tomato salsa you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This fresh, filling and quick prawn pasta dish will soon become a weekly favourite!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Prawn Penne With Fresh Tomato Salsa
- 375g Coles Australian Penne
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1kg raw banana prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teapsoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 35g baby rocket leaves
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Prawn Penne With Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well. Meanwhile, combine the tomato and onion in a small bowl.
- Combine the prawns, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, paprika and 1 tbs of the oil in a bowl. Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add prawn mixture and cook, turning, for 6 mins or until prawns curl and change colour.
- Add the pasta to the prawn mixture in the pan. Toss until heated through. Divide among serving plates. Top with tomato salsa, rocket and parsley. Drizzle with remaining oil. Serve with parmesan.
Nutritions of Prawn Penne With Fresh Tomato Salsa
fatContent: 653.665 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 69 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 45 grams protein