Orecchiette With Asparagus, Spinach, Sultanas And Ricotta SauceBy Not available On Aug 12, 2020
Cooking Orecchiette with asparagus, spinach, sultanas and ricotta sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Orecchiette with asparagus, spinach, sultanas and ricotta sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Incorporate springs finest vegetable produce to your pasta repertoire with this orecchiette recipe, courtesy of our friends at Barilla.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Orecchiette With Asparagus, Spinach, Sultanas And Ricotta Sauce
- 350g Barilla Orecchiette
- 1 jar Barilla ricotta sauce
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 bunches of asparagus, chopped and tips kept separate
- 1 bunch English spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup of sultanas
- 60g salted ricotta, grated
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Rock salt, for pasta water
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Orecchiette With Asparagus, Spinach, Sultanas And Ricotta Sauce
- In a large saucepan, bring plenty of water to the boil. When the water is boiling, add rock salt (7g to a litre of water).
- Drop the Barilla orecchiette into the water and stir. Cook according to the instructions on the pack.
- Meanwhile, in a large fry pan, heat a little oil. When hot, cook the onions until golden, then add the asparagus (without the tips) and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add spinach and sultanas and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then add the Barilla ricotta sauce and bring to a simmer.
- A few minutes before draining the pasta, add the asparagus tips to the water.
- Drain the pasta 1 minute before the suggested time and toss it into the sauce with u00bd cup of cooking water to allow the pasta to finish cooking in the pan.
- Serve with salted Ricotta and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Nutritions of Orecchiette With Asparagus, Spinach, Sultanas And Ricotta Sauce