Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini SpaghettiBy Valli Little On Aug 08, 2020
Cooking Chicken baked in limoncello with zucchini spaghetti step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken baked in limoncello with zucchini spaghetti you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For an twist on regular pasta, try our pasta lookalike with the long zucchini strips. Its perfect with the lemony chicken.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- 4 x 180g corn-fed chicken breasts with skin, wing bone attached
- 8 garlic cloves
- 2 large lemons, grated, juiced
- 6 sprigs lemon thyme
- 1 cup (250ml) limoncello*
- 50g unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 30g unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 green zucchini, cut into thin matchsticks
- 2 yellow zucchini, cut into thin matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
The instruction how to make Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Place chicken in a non-metallic dish with garlic, rind and juice, and thyme. Add limoncello, cover and chill for 1 hour.
- To make zucchini, heat butter and oil in a frypan over medium heat, add garlic and zucchini and stir for 6-8 minutes until just cooked through. Add parsley and lemon juice and season. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Heat butter and oil in a large heavy-based frypan over high heat. Remove chicken from marinade (reserving marinade) and brown for 2-3 minutes each side. Place skin-side up on a baking tray and roast for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Return frypan to medium heat, add reserved marinade (including garlic and herbs) and stir for 5 minutes to reduce. Remove chicken from oven and rest for 5 minutes. Place on a serving plate, pour over sauce and serve with zucchini.
Nutritions of Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
fatContent: 797.065 calories
saturatedFatContent: 37 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 34 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 42 grams protein
sodiumContent: 158 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : summer, family friendly, pan fry, zucchini, limoncello, main, meat, chicken, healthy, breasts, mains, dinner, comfort food, traditional, kid friendly, spring, spaghetti, low carb, low sodium, pasta,