Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni BakeBy Michelle Southan On Aug 08, 2020
Cooking Prosciutto & eggplant rigatoni bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Prosciutto & eggplant rigatoni bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Maybe its the cheese all golden and melted on top, perhaps its the general joy of pasta, but this pasta bake is a dinner winner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- 300g dried rigatoni pasta
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 small (about 350g) eggplant, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) passata (tomato pasta sauce)
- 185ml (3/4 cup) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 100g chargrilled capsicum, cut into 2cm-thick strips
- 100g prosciutto slices, halved crossways, halved again lengthways
- 25g (1/3 cup) shredded parmesan
The instruction how to make Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Preheat oven to 200u00baC. Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 8 minutes or until almost al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat one-third of the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook one-third of the eggplant for 2-3 minutes each side or until light golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat, in 2 more batches, with remaining oil and eggplant, reheating pan between batches.
- Combine the tomato, passata and stock in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add the pasta, eggplant, capsicum and prosciutto. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon the pasta mixture into a 2L (8-cup) capacity ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with the parmesan. Bake for 30 minutes or until the parmesan melts and is golden. Sprinkle with basil leaves.
Nutritions of Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
fatContent: 556.153 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 63 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein
sodiumContent: 20 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : canned tomatoes, tomato pasta sauce, eggplant, prosciutto, pasta, autumn, winter, dinner, main, pasta bake, italian recipe, tomatoes, main meal, dinner recipe, family dinner, week night dinner, high protein, lower gi,