Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach PenneBy Kim Coverdale On Aug 08, 2020
Cooking Creamy chicken, pea and spinach penne step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamy chicken, pea and spinach penne you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Looking for faster pasta? This onepot weekday wonder is ready in minutes and the pasta cooks in the sauce!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 3 cups penne rigate
- 2/3 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 80g baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
The instruction how to make Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan or flameproof casserole dish over medium-high heat (see note). Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add paste, tomato, stock and 1 1/2 cups cold water. Cover. Bring to the boil.
- Add penne. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until pasta is tender and sauce has almost thickened, adding peas in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in cream, mustard and half the chicken. Remove from heat.
- Stir in spinach. Serve topped with remaining chicken and parsley.
Nutritions of Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
fatContent: 707.679 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 83.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 96 milligrams cholesterol