Salmon And Lemon Pasta BakeBy Emma Braz On Aug 02, 2020
Cooking Salmon and lemon pasta bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Salmon and lemon pasta bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This bake is so delicious, you wont look back!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Salmon And Lemon Pasta Bake
- 300g dried shell pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 cups pure cream
- 415g can red salmon, drained, skin and bones removed, flaked
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup grated tasty cheese
- Dill sprigs, to serve
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Salmon And Lemon Pasta Bake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Lightly grease an 8 cup-capacity baking dish.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions until tender. Drain. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add lemon rind, cream and salmon. Toss to combine. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until heated through. Add dill.
- Add mixture to pasta. Toss to combine. Transfer to prepared dish. Top with breadcrumbs and cheese. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden. Top with dill. Serve with bread.
Nutritions of Salmon And Lemon Pasta Bake
fatContent: 978.705 calories
saturatedFatContent: 63 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 36 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein
sodiumContent: 205 milligrams cholesterol