Greek-style PastaBy Jessica Brook & Phoebe Wood On Aug 02, 2020
Cooking Greek-style pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Greek-style pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Throw out the rule book to midweek cooking and try out creative combinations, like this Greekstyle pasta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Greek-style Pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 600g lamb mince
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) red wine
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g spaghetti
- 100g feta, roughly crumbled
- 1/2 cup (75g) pitted kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Greek-style Pasta
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and lemon zest, then cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until softened. Add the tomato paste and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the lamb mince and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes until browned.
- Add oregano, canned tomatoes and wine, season well, then cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes until the sauce is slightly thickened. Add cherry tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes or until softened and just starting to break down.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain.
- Divide the pasta between bowls and top with the lamb sauce. Scatter with the feta, olives and mint, then serve.
Nutritions of Greek-style Pasta
fatContent: 899.835 calories
saturatedFatContent: 39 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 79 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 50 grams protein
sodiumContent: 114 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : boil, spring, lunch, dinner, main, greek, olives, feta, pasta, spaghetti, cherry tomatoes, red wine, tomato, lemon, garlic, onion, meat, mince, lamb, comfort food, family, easy, simple, everyday, kid friendly, low carb, low sugar, Barilla,