Low-fat Pasta BoscaiolaBy Annette Forrest On Aug 01, 2020
Cooking Low-fat pasta boscaiola step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Low-fat pasta boscaiola you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Fancy a creamy pasta but worried about your waistline? Then this lowfat pasta boscaiola is definitely for you!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Low-fat Pasta Boscaiola
- 400g fettuccine
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 cup Carnation Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 125g 97% fat-free bacon, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- olive oil cooking spray
- 150g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
The instruction how to make Low-fat Pasta Boscaiola
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until just tender.
- Blend cornflour and 1 tablespoon of milk to a smooth paste. Add remaining milk, stock, and salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon, garlic and onion. Spray with oil. Cook, stirring, for 6 minutes or until golden. Add mushrooms. Cover. Cook, stirring every minute, for 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Drain pasta. Set aside. Return saucepan to stovetop over medium heat. Add milk mixture. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sauce just comes to the boil. Add pasta, bacon mixture and parsley. Reduce heat to low. Toss until heated through. Season with pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Low-fat Pasta Boscaiola
fatContent: 467.723 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 82 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 25 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon