Smoked Chicken And Pasta SaladBy Jane Charlton On Jul 30, 2020
Cooking Smoked chicken and pasta salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Smoked chicken and pasta salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This tasty smoked chicken salad is a lowfat and tasty midweek meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Smoked Chicken And Pasta Salad
- 200g penne rigate
- 125ml (1/2 cup) caesar dressing (Weight Watchers brand)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 rashers middle bacon, rind removed, thinly sliced crossways
- 4 (about 520g pkt) smoked chicken drumsticks
- 12 cos lettuce leaves, washed, dried
- 4 drained anchovy fillets, chopped
The instruction how to make Smoked Chicken And Pasta Salad
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions until al dente. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Place in a large bowl.
- Kids task: Combine caesar dressing and vinegar in a jug. Pour over the pasta. Gently toss until just combined.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook for 5 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Remove the chicken from the bones. Discard bones and shred chicken.
- Place 2 lettuce leaves in each shallow serving bowl. Finely shred remaining lettuce and divide among bowls. Spoon over the pasta, and top with the chicken, bacon and anchovies.
Nutritions of Smoked Chicken And Pasta Salad
fatContent: 491.623 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein
sodiumContent: 87 milligrams cholesterol