Pesto And Chargrilled Vegetable PastaBy Not available On Jul 31, 2020
Cooking Pesto and chargrilled vegetable pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pesto and chargrilled vegetable pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Homemade basil pesto shines through in this delicious vegetablefilled pasta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pesto And Chargrilled Vegetable Pasta
- 400g spaghetti
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup semi-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 100g chargrilled eggplant, cut into strips
- 100g chargrilled capsicum, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 bunch basil, leaves picked
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
The instruction how to make Pesto And Chargrilled Vegetable Pasta
- Make basil and parsley pesto Place pine nuts, basil, parsley and garlic in food processor. Process until roughly chopped. With motor still running, pour oil into feed tube in a slow and steady stream until oil is incorporated. Add parmesan and lemon juice. Process to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup water.
- Return pasta to saucepan over low heat. Add 1/2 cup pesto (see note), olives, tomatoes, eggplant, capsicum and reserved water. Toss until well combined and heated through. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Pesto And Chargrilled Vegetable Pasta
Tags : family friendly, healthy, dinner, lunch, vegetarian, parsley, basil pesto, capsicum, eggplant, semi dried tomato, olives, pasta, pesto, main, mains, winter, easy, simple, everyday, family, kid-friendly, kid friendly, spaghetti, Barilla,