Healthy Salmon Pasta BakeBy Tracy Rutherford On Jul 29, 2020
Cooking Healthy salmon pasta bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Healthy salmon pasta bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
You wont even notice this easy salmon pasta bake is lowcal because its packed with so much flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Healthy Salmon Pasta Bake
- 300g wholemeal penne pasta
- 500g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x 400g cans cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 415g can red salmon, drained, flaked
- 60g baby spinach
- 100g fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 30g finely shredded parmesan
- Small fresh basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Healthy Salmon Pasta Bake
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan forced. Cook the penne in a large saucepan of boiling water for 7 minutes, adding the cauliflower for the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the tomato and balsamic vinegar. Season.
- Combine the tomato mixture, pasta, cauliflower, salmon and spinach in a 3L (12 cup) baking dish. Dot with ricotta and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil leaves.
Nutritions of Healthy Salmon Pasta Bake
fatContent: 371.645 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 24.7 grams protein