Creamy Chicken And Greens PastaBy Kerrie Ray On Jul 29, 2020
Cooking Creamy chicken and greens pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamy chicken and greens pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This healthier chicken pasta uses spelt pasta which is higher in fibre than regular wheat pasta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamy Chicken And Greens Pasta
- 350g spelt pasta
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into thirds
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 3 green shallots, trimmed, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 zucchini, shredded
- 250g light cooking cream
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 250g barbecued chicken, skin removed, shredded
- Fresh continental parsley or chervil sprigs, to serve
- Finely grated parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy Chicken And Greens Pasta
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following the packet directions, adding broccolini and asparagus to the pan for the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Cook shallot, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the zucchini and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in cream and stock. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add chicken, season well and stir to combine. Add the chicken mixture to the pasta. Toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls. Season with pepper and sprinkle with herbs and parmesan.
Nutritions of Creamy Chicken And Greens Pasta
fatContent: 403.671 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon