Spaghetti With Chilli Sardines And Garlic BreadcrumbsBy Lucy Nunes On Jul 28, 2020
Cooking Spaghetti with chilli sardines and garlic breadcrumbs step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spaghetti with chilli sardines and garlic breadcrumbs you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This pantry pasta is a visual stunner for sardine lovers.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spaghetti With Chilli Sardines And Garlic Breadcrumbs
- 375g spaghetti
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 x 120g cans sardines in oil, drained
- 3/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
The instruction how to make Spaghetti With Chilli Sardines And Garlic Breadcrumbs
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add breadcrumbs. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Add half the garlic. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in parsley.
- Heat remaining oil in pan over medium heat. Add sardines, chilli and remaining garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Add spaghetti. Gently toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve sprinkled with breadcrumb mixture.
Nutritions of Spaghetti With Chilli Sardines And Garlic Breadcrumbs
fatContent: 633.589 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 77 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein
sodiumContent: 36 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : quick, easy, family friendly, budget friendly, autumn, winter, main, breadcrumbs, canned sardines, fish, pasta, sardines, traditional, italian, budget, low sodium, low-fat, simple, mains, quick pasta, spaghetti, low sugar, Barilla,
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon