Spaghetti With Seared Scallops & Sugar Snap PeasBy Kerrie Ray On Jul 28, 2020
Cooking Spaghetti with seared scallops & sugar snap peas step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spaghetti with seared scallops & sugar snap peas you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For stylish simplicity, try this seafood pasta thats cooked in .
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spaghetti With Seared Scallops & Sugar Snap Peas
- 400g spaghetti
- Olive oil spray
- 600g scallops, roe attached
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) Philadelphia Original Cream for Cooking
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
The instruction how to make Spaghetti With Seared Scallops & Sugar Snap Peas
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with oil. Season scallops with salt and pepper. Cook half the scallops for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with oil and remaining scallops, reheating the pan between batches.
- Add cream to frying pan and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Add the sugar snap peas and cook for 1 minute or until tender crisp.
- Add the scallops and cream mixture to the pasta. Season with salt and pepper and gently toss to combine. Top with the chives.
Nutritions of Spaghetti With Seared Scallops & Sugar Snap Peas
fatContent: 824.072 calories
saturatedFatContent: 38 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 23 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 75 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 42 grams protein
sodiumContent: 175 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, main, dinner, family friendly, budget friendly, easy, quick, cream, peas, seafood, fish, scallops, boil, pasta, spaghetti, mains, autumn, family, kid friendly, 30 minute meals, low carb, low sugar, Barilla,