Fettuccine With Creme Fraiche And AsparagusBy Gemma Purcell On Jul 26, 2020
Cooking Fettuccine with creme fraiche and asparagus step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fettuccine with creme fraiche and asparagus you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Brighten up the evening with this stylish pasta main.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fettuccine With Creme Fraiche And Asparagus
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra light olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 cups (80g) coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- 375g Golden Pasta fresh traditional egg fettuccine
- 2 bunches purple asparagus, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 200ml creme fraiche
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
The instruction how to make Fettuccine With Creme Fraiche And Asparagus
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the oil, garlic, thyme and breadcrumbs. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel. Set aside.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the fettuccine and cook for 4 minutes, adding the asparagus after 2 minutes. Drain through a colander. Return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, combine the creme fraiche, half the lemon rind, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss the remaining lemon rind through the breadcrumbs.
- Add the creme fraiche mixture to the pasta and asparagus. Toss to coat well. Divide among serving dishes. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the pasta to serve.
Nutritions of Fettuccine With Creme Fraiche And Asparagus
fatContent: 790.373 calories
saturatedFatContent: 41 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 82 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein