Spaghetti With TomatoesBy Dixie Elliott On Jul 25, 2020
Cooking Spaghetti with tomatoes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spaghetti with tomatoes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Is sounds simple but this pasta dish packs a punch of flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spaghetti With Tomatoes
- 500g spaghetti
- 750g vine-ripened tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Spaghetti With Tomatoes
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain pasta, reserving
- 2 tablespoons of cooking water. Return pasta and reserved water to saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients to pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Toss over low heat until combined. Serve.
Nutritions of Spaghetti With Tomatoes
fatContent: 688.32 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 98 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein