Penne With Roast Vegetables & Herbed RicottaBy Chrissy Freer On Jul 25, 2020
Cooking Penne with roast vegetables & herbed ricotta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Penne with roast vegetables & herbed ricotta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make it a meatfree Monday with this hearty vegetarian pasta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Penne With Roast Vegetables & Herbed Ricotta
- 750g pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 1cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 2 medium zucchini, trimmed, halved lengthways, cut diagonally into 1cm-thick slices
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 300g penne rigate
- 125g (1/2 cup) low-fat ricotta
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
The instruction how to make Penne With Roast Vegetables & Herbed Ricotta
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the pumpkin on lined tray. Spray with olive oil spray. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and tomato to the tray. Drizzle over the vinegar. Season with pepper. Roast for a further 10 minutes or until the tomato softens slightly.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Add the roasted vegetables to the pasta and toss to combine. Combine the ricotta, chives, basil and lemon rind in a small bowl.
- Divide the pasta mixture among serving bowls. Top with a dollop of the ricotta mixture to serve.
Nutritions of Penne With Roast Vegetables & Herbed Ricotta
fatContent: 392.199 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 68 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : budget friendly, kid friendly, roast, vegetarian, basil, chives, ricotta, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, pumpkin, pasta, lunch, main, dinner, high carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, low fat, heart friendly, low cholesterol, Barilla,