Chilli And Parsley Linguine With Anchovy BreadcrumbsBy Michelle Southan On Jul 27, 2020
Cooking Chilli and parsley linguine with anchovy breadcrumbs step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chilli and parsley linguine with anchovy breadcrumbs you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This beautiful salmon pasta will tantalise the tastebuds.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chilli And Parsley Linguine With Anchovy Breadcrumbs
- 400g linguine
- 125ml (1/2 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large fresh red chillies, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 (about 200g each) skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 drained anchovy fillets
- 70g (1 cup) fresh breadcrumbs (made from day-old bread)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 125ml (1/2 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh continental parsley
The instruction how to make Chilli And Parsley Linguine With Anchovy Breadcrumbs
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the extra virgin olive oil in a medium frying pan over high heat. Remove from heat. Add the chilli and garlic and stir until well combined. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Heat the frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the salmon and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer the salmon to a plate and use a fork to flake the flesh.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the anchovies and cook for 30 seconds or until anchovies dissolve slightly. Add the breadcrumbs and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Add the lemon rind, lemon juice and parsley to the chilli mixture and stir until well combined. Add the chilli mixture and salmon to the pasta and toss until just combined. Divide pasta among serving bowls. Sprinkle with the anchovy breadcrumbs and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chilli And Parsley Linguine With Anchovy Breadcrumbs