Pumpkin, Spinach And Ricotta PenneBy Kim Meredith On Jul 26, 2020
Cooking Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta penne step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta penne you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This speedy vegetarian pasta is a winner for meatfree Mondays
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pumpkin, Spinach And Ricotta Penne
- 350g penne rigate
- 350g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 2cm wedges, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion, halved, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional)
- 1/2 small lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup (120g) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 150g baby spinach, trimmed
The instruction how to make Pumpkin, Spinach And Ricotta Penne
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, place pumpkin, with water clinging, in a single layer, on a microwave-safe plate. Cover. Cook on HIGH (100%) for 4 to 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft. Add garlic, chilli, if using, and pumpkin. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta and return to saucepan. Add pumpkin mixture, lemon juice, ricotta and spinach. Toss over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach has just wilted. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Nutritions of Pumpkin, Spinach And Ricotta Penne
fatContent: 418.011 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 15.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 13 milligrams cholesterol