Fusilli With Pancetta, Tomato And RocketBy Chrissy Freer On Jul 24, 2020
Cooking Fusilli with pancetta, tomato and rocket step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fusilli with pancetta, tomato and rocket you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This quick and easy pasta dish is deliciously tempting.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fusilli With Pancetta, Tomato And Rocket
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 100g pancetta, trimmed, rind removed, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 350g dried fusilli pasta
- 2 cups shredded fresh rocket
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh basil
The instruction how to make Fusilli With Pancetta, Tomato And Rocket
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until tender. Add pancetta. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until pancetta is crisp. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until garlic is just golden.
- Add tomatoes and 1/4 cup of cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Stir pasta, rocket and basil into tomato mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Divide pasta mixture between bowls. Serve.
Nutritions of Fusilli With Pancetta, Tomato And Rocket
fatContent: 430.917 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 69 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
sodiumContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol