Leftover Spaghetti FrittataBy Kim Coverdale On Jul 23, 2020
Cooking Leftover spaghetti frittata step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Leftover spaghetti frittata you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Leftover pasta is reinvented in this hearty, familyfriendly frittata.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Leftover Spaghetti Frittata
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped cooked spaghetti pasta
- 1/2 cup chunky tomato pasta sauce
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Mixed salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Leftover Spaghetti Frittata
- Heat oil in a 26cm (top) non-stick frying pan over medium heat (see note). Add onion, garlic and zucchini. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Add spaghetti and pasta sauce. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through. Preheat grill on medium.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs and milk together in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Add egg mixture to pan. Cook for 5 minutes or until frittata is almost set. Transfer to grill. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until frittata is set and top golden. Serve with salad.
Nutritions of Leftover Spaghetti Frittata
fatContent: 444.062 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 57 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein
sodiumContent: 276 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : lunch, pan fry, grill, autumn, dinner, main, milk, spaghetti, pasta, zucchini, garlic, onion, egg, eggs, mains, left-overs, family, kid-friendly, vegetarian, low-kilojoule, low sodium, low kilojoule, lower gi, healthy, low sugar,