Spaghetti CarbonaraBy Bettina Jenkins On Jul 22, 2020
Cooking Spaghetti carbonara step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spaghetti carbonara you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This easy pasta recipe is perfect for feeding the family on a budget.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spaghetti Carbonara
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup cream
- 2 eggs
- 125g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup finely chopped chives
- 400g spaghetti
- 200g ham, chopped
The instruction how to make Spaghetti Carbonara
- Melt butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until tender. Remove and keep warm.
- Combine cream, eggs, three quarters of the parmesan, chives, and salt and pepper.
- Place pasta into a saucepan. Add egg mixture, mushrooms and ham. Toss over low heat until sauce thickens. Season. Serve with remaining parmesan.
Nutritions of Spaghetti Carbonara
fatContent: 852.274 calories
saturatedFatContent: 45 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 26 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 73 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein
sodiumContent: 237 milligrams cholesterol