Low-fat Creamy Chicken & Semi-dried Tomato LinguineBy Michelle Southan On Jul 22, 2020
Cooking Low-fat creamy chicken & semi-dried tomato linguine step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Low-fat creamy chicken & semi-dried tomato linguine you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This creamy pasta is just bursting with spring flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Low-fat Creamy Chicken & Semi-dried Tomato Linguine
- 400g linguine
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 3 (about 750g) single chicken breast fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 500g small cup mushrooms, halved
- 10g reduced-fat dairy spread
- 40g (1/4 cup) plain flour
- 560ml (2 1/4 cups) skim milk
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra light thickened cream (see tip)
- 35g (1/3 cup) coarsely grated Bega So Light Vintage cheddar
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan
- 100g 97 per cent fat-free semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Low-fat Creamy Chicken & Semi-dried Tomato Linguine
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Add the snow peas in the last 1 minute of cooking. Drain. Return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Add mushroom to the pan. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until golden. Return the chicken to the pan.
- Melt the spread in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Remove from heat. Gradually add the milk and cream, whisking vigorously until well combined. Place over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens. Strain through a fine sieve into a heatproof bowl. Stir in the cheddar and shredded parmesan.
- Add the pasta mixture, cheddar mixture and semi-dried tomatoes to the frying pan. Stir to combine. Season with pepper. Top with pine nuts, shaved parmesan and basil to serve.
Nutritions of Low-fat Creamy Chicken & Semi-dried Tomato Linguine
fatContent: 566.191 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 48 grams protein
sodiumContent: 88 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : family friendly, easy, main, dinner party, dinner, basil, nuts, pinenuts, semi dried tomato, cheese, parmesan, low fat, cream, milk, flour, mushroom, meat, chicken, snow peas, italian, pasta, pan fry, boil, quick, low sodium, healthy, Barilla,