Spaghetti With Tomato, Basil And RocketBy Annette Forrest & Christine Sheppard On Jul 22, 2020
Cooking Spaghetti with tomato, basil and rocket step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spaghetti with tomato, basil and rocket you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This bright and colourful pasta dish is easy and quick to prepare.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spaghetti With Tomato, Basil And Rocket
- 400g spaghetti
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh basil
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch rocket, stems trimmed, washed, dried
- 150g Greek feta,
- crumbled Crusty bread, thickly sliced, to serve
The instruction how to make Spaghetti With Tomato, Basil And Rocket
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions until al dente.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato, onion, basil, salt and pepper and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a bowl. Set aside. Drain pasta and set aside. Return the saucepan to heat.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and cook garlic for 30 seconds over medium heat. Add tomato mixture and rocket. Toss over heat until rocket just wilts. (See microwave tip.)
- Add pasta and crumbled feta and toss to combine. Serve immediately with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Spaghetti With Tomato, Basil And Rocket
fatContent: 568.103 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 75 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein
sodiumContent: 25 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : budget friendly, kid friendly, family friendly, easy, quick, rocket, basil, pasta, spaghetti, main, lunch, dinner, vegetarian main, vegetarian, mains, simple, everyday, family, kid-friendly, budget, low sugar,