Creamy Chicken, Leek And Tarragon LinguineBy Kate Murdoch On Jul 20, 2020
Cooking Creamy chicken, leek and tarragon linguine step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamy chicken, leek and tarragon linguine you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Tarragon adds a wonderful flavour to this hearty pasta main.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamy Chicken, Leek And Tarragon Linguine
- 400g linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 small chicken breast fillets, trimmed and sliced thinly
- 1 leek, white part only, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1/4 cups (300ml) cream
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 /4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy Chicken, Leek And Tarragon Linguine
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water according to packet directions or until al dente. Drain and return to the pan to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add half the oil and cook chicken in batches for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked through and golden. Remove, cover and keep warm.
- Decrease heat to medium, add the remaining oil, leek and garlic, and cook for 2-3 minutes, until leek is softened. Add the cream, lemon rind and lemon juice, and simmer for 3 minutes or until thickened slightly.
- Return the chicken to the pan, along with the pasta. Toss with the sauce and tarragon, then taste and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with shaved parmesan.
Nutritions of Creamy Chicken, Leek And Tarragon Linguine
fatContent: 942.377 calories
saturatedFatContent: 42 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 78 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 62 grams protein
sodiumContent: 206 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : autumn, winter, summer, spring, boil, pan fry, cream, chicken, pasta, quick, family friendly, kid friendly, budget friendly, dinner, main, lunch, breasts, italian, easy, simple, everyday, fast, low carb, low sodium, low sugar, Barilla,